NFL Week 17 Player Props, Whenever TD Scorer Bets: Value In K.C.-Cincy

Patrick Mahomes offers worth in 7 days 17 NFL participant props (Photo by Randy Litzinger/Icon Sportswire)

A New Year’s edition of NFL player props! In this article at Gaming Now, the grind to obtain props value does not prevent, and there is considerably to dissect for Week 17. For occasion, two online games are projected for more than 50 full factors — Chiefs vs. Bengals and Cardinals vs. Cowboys. If you are looking to incorporate some player props or TD scorer bets you see underneath to your parlays, examine out people two online games envisioned to showcase a great deal of details.

We start out with 7 days 17 landing scorer props, as we glimpse to get started 2022 with a bang!

As always, comply with the advice of Furio from The Sopranos …. “Bet with your head, not around it”  

Week 17 At any time TD Scorer Props

Ronald Jones whenever touchdown scorer +108 | 2+ +525 (Caesars)

Caesars delivers the warmth to commence the New Yr! This line is -150 on other sportsbooks, implying a 60% opportunity +108 odds interprets to 48.08% implied. With a virtually 12% disagreement in the industry, let’s get the price Caesars is supplying and again Ronald Jones to come across paydirt. Jones had 20 carries and a landing final 7 days, even though his backup Ke’Shawn Vaughn had 7 carries and a landing himself.

There is some worry Vaughn could steal some carries, but the price supersedes the risk below. The Jets have offered up a whopping 22 hurrying touchdowns this time, by significantly the most in the league.

Antonio Brown to score a landing -120 (DraftKings)

Fed early and generally very last week, Antonio Brown has some valuable incentives to hit these subsequent two weeks. Very last week, Brown had 10 catches for above 100 yards and no touchdowns. Be expecting him to get into the end zone as rapidly as he can this week and it’s possible even twice. He is +400 to get two touchdowns, and the Jets are terrible throughout the board.

Joe Burrow at any time TD scorer +510 (BetRivers)

In an anticipated shootout, Burrow should have some place to run Sunday. The Chiefs secondary has been remarkable, but their run defense is their kryptonite. The Chiefs D has given up five speeding touchdowns to opposing quarterbacks, and none of them have come versus Jalen Hurts. At +510, you could do substantially worse. These odds are superb.

7 days 17 Participant Props

Sam Darnold Less than 200.5 Passing Yards -115 (DraftKings)

Will the serious Panthers QB you should stand up? Previous 7 days, Darnold accounted for 44 snaps, very good for 63% of offensive plays. Cam Newton combined in loads with the remaining 37%. Inquiring Darnold to toss for 200 yards in a timeshare against the Saints, one particular of the best defenses in the NFL, is a hard inquire.

Taylor Heinicke Less than 205.5 Passing Yards -115 (PointsBet)

A different ‘under’ for the weekend. Taylor Heinicke has thrown for fewer than 200 yards in each and every of his very last a few games. The Eagles do an great job jogging the ball, so the hope in this article is Washington is on the sidelines for a great deal of the video game though successful the field situation struggle.

Patrick Mahomes In excess of 13.5 Dashing Yards -120 (FanDuel)

Mahomes tends to run in close game titles. Very last week, he had no carries, because the Steelers were being not even remotely competitive. The Bengals offense was on fire last 7 days, which could continue on Sunday. Mahomes scampering for a very first down or two is in the cards. This is a wager on the sport to be near as much as it is a bet on Mahomes to operate — the two results are obviously linked.

Duke Johnson Underneath 38.5 Rushing Yards -115 (DraftKings)

A entire-blown backfield committee has surfaced in Miami. Duke Johnson has appeared contemporary in his final two online games, but Myles Gaskin and Phillip Lindsay are acquiring their share of touches. We hope Duke to get only about a third of the snaps for Miami on Sunday, and the Titans operate protection ranks next in the NFL in dashing yards permitted (962 permitted in 15 video games).

Also study: Oddsmaker on Week 17 line moves | Odds to make NFL playoffs | Super Bowl 2022 odds